Let's have words /
50 Book Challenge: 4/50 Completed / About Me/Personal /
Call me Laura. 22. NJ native.
I suffer from wanderlust, but I don't mind.
Currently remembering when I was young and in love.
About me: I like words and pretty pictures. What else do you want to know?
Things I want to do in 2014:
- write every day and have something to show for it by the end of the year
- finally read 50 books and complete the 50 Book Reading Challenge (Bonus: let that be 50 books I have not read before)
- Self-improvement. Self-acceptance. Self-love. Step by step. One moment at a time.
- Journal more. Exercise more. Complain less.
- Art, more art. More writing, more typography, more knitting.
- More saying, “Yes,” to things that make me uncomfortable.
- Finish applying to graduate school.
- Take more trips. Small ones count.
- Get some plants. Watch them grow. Use them as proof that growth can happen. No matter how slow, it’s steady.
- Improve handwriting
- Contribute to good things jar; figure out a project to document it by the end of the year